Calling out Rajun

slufanskip

We will accept any decision made by Steve raguarding the future of TheRaginCajun. It does not seem like we can really defend our actions. We came to raise issues with Brad Soderberg and we feel like we have done a fairly good job of that. TheRaginCajun was never more happy then to turn in to the local radio station and hear caller after caller say that Soderberg needs to go. TheRaginCajun has stirred some things up and I feel like our job here has been a success.

cajun said,

"I question how anyone could see the Cajun mouthing off with Brian Bertucci's name in their profile or glowingly using his name as a source and honestly believe that someone in his position would engage in such behavior."

i question how anyone could lie about their identity when it is a registration requirement and then lie about that same person as his source for numerous instances of inside information about players. especially when such information could be construed as private information (dixon's grades) and put the university and bertucci at possibly legal liability.

for you to suggest we would be naive to believe your identity but then ask as to beleive that you indeed have credibility is kind of two faced isnt it? i mean we are supposed to believe what and not believe what?

and now you tell us that actually your identity is a melting pot of a secret club of some sort that has some sort of cult following of bertucci or something? this all sounds like a bad robin williams movie. carpe diem!!