VERY critical Bernie article

Deep 3

"The other thing is what explanation do we have for why we were so good 2 months ago and bad now? Did Brad all of a sudden become a bad coach over the last 4 weeks?"

Let's go back to the last few years, haven't Isaac, Reggie, Dreja etc. gotten in to it with coach 2/3 of the way through the season and then a poor finish? Hard to keep everyone on the same page when/if they lose respect for the coach.

We weren't so good for 2 months. We got blown out by the three very good teams we played, and we won on a controversial play against other good team. The rest of our wins were in games that should have never been as close as they were relative to the quality of the opponent.

I am not sure about Bernie's politics regarding SLU, however he makes some very valid points in regards to the teams present situation, their lack of depth is killing them right now. The responsibility for that has to be laid at the feet of BS. What's funny to me about this, is I had a post on the STL today message board yesterday (Sat)about this very subject I wonder if I will get a "Thank You" note from Bernie?