sick and tired

im sick and tired of EVERYBODY jumping on and off bandwagons judging on a players performance. Kevin has a few bad games, and you think his season is bust, ian who is just getting swarmed by half the other team everytime he gets the ball is a major disappointment to you. The only person who you all appear to be happy with is tommie, who THANKFULLY has discovered that he can shoot. But how hard is it when the ball is getting kicked out to him. I was always told that the ball has higher possibilities to go in if its going from inside out. Im just under the impression that if (Heaven forbid) tommie has a few bad games then he will suddenly be being called lazy and heartless. Btw, slu72, if Greece was the way you said it was in your thread about Ian, then he'd be long gone. He is a player who has decided to come hear, EARN A DEGREE, and play ball. The fact that you underistimate the Greek league after the USA was beaten by the Greeks is beyond me.

I am sick and tired of bills fans like Roy, Rich and Skip sneaking off to have a three way at half time. Boys stay for the game and root on our team. Maybe if the 3 of you would have been cheering a little louder and petting a little softer, the bills would have beat the dukes.

Perhaps, but the rest of his post is just silly. The rest is in response to the original post.

TL "discovered" a jump shot? Was it in his chest of drawers and he found it under his t-shirts? I'm guessing TL worked his ass off to "discover" a jump shot.

The Greek league and the Greek national team are 2 different things. I don't know squat about the Greek league, but i'm guessing it couldn't hold the NBA's jock.

Did anyone call KL's season a bust, or did they just say, "hey, KL's hurt, let him sit. He's obviously not himself"?

Wasn't Ian getting swarmed last season? Wasn't our outside shooting worse last season and teams had even more reason to gang-tackle Ian? Based on most accounts, Ian is not the same as last season and although it's hard to recall accurately, i would venture a guess and say he's not getting hammered as much as last season. I could very well be wrong on this account.

People are happy with LM too, not just TL.

why? are you wanting to join us? Is there a particular reason you feel compelled to make personal insults? I'd love to buy you a beer, come on by and see me.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

105 row C, seats 10 and 11.

A person like you who would annonymously come on a message board and call someone gay ... shouldn't worry about anything like that.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.