My mother would represent the program well and...

davidnark

...she would know better than to play an unrecruited walk-on the last 11 minutes of a critical conference road game. Of course she doesn't know anything else about college basketball, but by some fans' standards her ability to "represent" makes her perfectly qualified to coach at SLU. Heck, she probably could have signed a D1 recruit this past fall.

If we're short guards move Luke to guard and put in AK. How does Coffey play over DM. Is DM that bad. Was he hurt? Did I miss something. I was totally flabergasted by Brad's substitutions. Don't know what to say after this one. Just plain ugly.

CAG

for 11 minutes? This double SLU alumnus would like an explanation. Basically, without hearing anything else, it seems inexplicable. There had to have been more palatable options.

And a check of the box score reveals a huge disparity in the personal fouls and free throws. SLU was whistled for 26 fouls and was 4-8 at the free throw line; Temple had 14 fouls and was 23-28 at the charity line. There is the difference in this ballgame right there.