"Fire Brad" signs

SLUBALLS

if you want to make som constructive criticism and suggestions, i suggest you contact cheryl levick privately and do just that. make sure you point out how big of a booster you are as well because i am sure that will be more effective than some embarrassing website.

Good points.

It does go both ways though. I disagree he will be starting over in general because the new coach might have additional recruiting relationships that UB did not have. Also, he might have a better relationship with the kids that UB is talking to. At the end of the day, we will never know the answer, but to conclude categorically that a new coach would be starting over is faulty.

Quite frankly, i don't think UB is winning over kids because of his system. So, if a recruit is leaning towards, or at least considering SLU, and a new coach comes in and says, yea what UB said was true, plus you'll get x, y, z opportunity now that i'm here" that could be more effective.

and in those relationships that new coach was telling the recruit all the reasons that the old school was superior. now those reasons are not true anymore and the reasons are all superior at slu? no matter how you slice it, that will come off two faced.

second, remember that coach soderberg (because his son is on the team) has been granted the fantastic opportunity to sit with all those aau parents at every single game in the summer. no other college coach has had the chance to be around those kids as much as coach soderberg. we will throw that advantage out the window.

Your 1st paragraph assumes that UB and the hypothetical coach were going after the same player.

Your 2nd paragraph assumes that UB's presence at the AAU games will make a difference. By all accounts, we can't even land Powell who purportedly wanted to come to SLU (although vtime's word is dubious at best) and now we suspect UB can land these top flight guys?

Yes, ostensibly, there are definite recruiting advantages to having UB stay. But that doesn't mean there aren't equal advantages with bringing someone else in.