#1 Bellevegas Bill

Bellevegas Bill

Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

http://espn.go.com/b...-big-six-powers

Katz is once again in love with SLU and the Atlantic 10. I feel like this year will have a huge top and a huge bottom with no one really in-between.

#2 slu72

slu72

I have reached billiken_roy levels of posting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,005 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Thanks for finding this. BB news is so sparse w/ NFL and College FB camps just around the bend. Anyone else worried we're getting a little too much love? I kind of like us under the radar. Not that my expecatations aren't high for this year, but all this admiration being showered on us this early is kind of strange to a Billiken trained mind. When Katz says, SLU will be one of the best teams in the country, I get goosebumps. Still the best thing to happen to this team was last year's NCAA experience. They have to be chomping at the bit to go dancing again and take it further this go around.

#3 cheeseman

cheeseman

Listener of the Streets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,800 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

Thanks for finding this. BB news is so sparse w/ NFL and College FB camps just around the bend. Anyone else worried we're getting a little too much love? I kind of like us under the radar. Not that my expecatations aren't high for this year, but all this admiration being showered on us this early is kind of strange to a Billiken trained mind. When Katz says, SLU will be one of the best teams in the country, I get goosebumps. Still the best thing to happen to this team was last year's NCAA experience. They have to be chomping at the bit to go dancing again and take it further this go around.

You can not expect to be good and always be under the radar. Time for our Bills to grow a pair and live up to expectations.

#4 slu72

slu72

I have reached billiken_roy levels of posting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,005 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

You can not expect to be good and always be under the radar. Time for our Bills to grow a pair and live up to expectations.

Cheeseman, never forget our motto, "It's hard being a Billiken fan." Maybe after this year we can change it to, "Well, it's getting easier being a Billiken fan."

#5 Bellevegas Bill

Bellevegas Bill

Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

If I remember correctly, RM said that he "Likes having expectations." Hopefully he is right and these expectations will help push the team. Although we are favorites to win the conference, it is NOT going to be an easy year.