Interesting Move by Sloan and Levick

I was responding to the post that suggested he stole the money. No one said it but yukmouth certainly suggested it. That's wrong.

Personally I have said I am not in the know in any way many times ... and I don't pretend to be. Yes I question 90% of the BS that people write who claim they have inside knowledge. More frequently than not it's wrong ... Forgive me if I choose to believe that a very inteligent lady who has risen up through the ranks and so far seems to be doing a pretty good job as SLU's AD ... has some sort of clue.

And you think CS would laugh if he knew people were basically posting he is a complete idiot on Bills.com.

I know SLU isn't perfect and I am sure they all make mistakes.

And last why would I or anyone else on here believe you are credible at all ... this is the internet, people claim to be what they are not all the time ... so until you have some history that gains you credibility .... I assume you and all others with inside info are full of crap. Anyone on here who believes things people say good or bad without some sort of backing or credible history are fools.

Anonymous sources by anonymous posters ... seems good to me.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

> Personally I have said I am not in the know in any way many

>times ... and I don't pretend to be. Yes I question 90% of

>the BS that people write who claim they have inside

>knowledge. More frequently than not it's wrong ... Forgive

>me if I choose to believe that a very inteligent lady who

>has risen up through the ranks and so far seems to be doing

>a pretty good job as SLU's AD ... has some sort of clue.

Amen. Cheryl Levick is an extremely intelligent athletic director, as we all know. Every person that she hires has an impact on her credibility and reputation, so put a little more faith in her hiring skills.

Also, Sloan hasn't even started his new job yet and everyone is already jumping all over him. Why don't you wait until October to judge his performance? I worked with Sloan over last basketball season and he was nothing but helpful and professional. I never had to ask him something more than once and he always got done what needed to be done. I realize I'm just a student, but if he put that much work into some of the trivial things that students asked him for, I can't imagine why he wouldn't do the same with bigger entities.

Things take time to learn and no one's going to be perfect the first time around. I highly doubt that he would make any of the mistakes you all say he made this past year again. Contrary to popular belief, he's not an idiot. Give him a break.

so you say? Let's drop it ... my point is you could be anyone making that claim ... maybe you are who you say you are and are right ... but 95% of the time a new poster makes a claim to have inside info ... they are full of crap. We don't really know ... you think what you want and until there is verifiable evidence ... I'll keep my blue glasses on

> so you say? Let's drop it ... my point is you could be

>anyone making that claim ... maybe you are who you say you

>are and are right ... but 95% of the time a new poster makes

>a claim to have inside info ... they are full of crap. We

>don't really know ... you think what you want and until

>there is verifiable evidence ... I'll keep my blue glasses

>on

>

>

> Official Billikens.com sponsor of H

>Waldman

Skip, your BLUE glasses are on all the time. The facts are Sloan was basically fired by UB. Sloan is a well liked guy in the deparment, so it looks like he is getting a second chance to go in a new direction.

maybe so ... but all you people who claim to have inside info ... why would anyone believe you ... please something other than because I say so, and I relly, really mean it.

Like I said ... it may be right, personally, I just tend not to believe negative things people write without some sort of verification or that person having a track record of being right.

Does that not make sense.

Thanks for responding in a civil tone ...

While we are getting facts straight, why doesn't everyone who posts that Sloan deserved to get fired post under their Christian name, since we all know who Chris Sloan is. Level the playing field, so to speak.

There is a lot of animosity toward Chris, Cheryl, and Brad lately, but they don't seem to have any problem being out in public. It seems like the entire staff is posting on this forum, gaging from the number of negative posters who work on the SLU payroll.

> maybe so ... but all you people who claim to have inside

>info ... why would anyone believe you ... please something

>other than because I say so, and I relly, really mean it.

>

> Like I said ... it may be right, personally, I just tend

>not to believe negative things people write without some

>sort of verification or that person having a track record of

>being right.

>

> Does that not make sense.

>

> Thanks for responding in a civil tone ...

>

>

> Official Billikens.com sponsor of H

>Waldman

Skip, I don't claim to have inside info, I DO have inside info. Go back and look at all the posts I have made with department information. All turned out to be true!!!