SLU Men's Basketball 2005-2006 Starting lineup.

VTIME

that's right they are all business. the business of education. and athletics are a small part of it. the president has a lot more to worry about than who is starting against valpo. you are showing your ability to be an idiot more and more everyday.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would bet anything you want that 100% of united states college presidents will tell you that their top priority in their daily duties are not athletics in any form. for you to insist otherwise speaks volumes about your distorted character and priorities. maybe you spray painted harris stowe. you seem to be that stupid.

Someone in an earlier post said Liddell was the best

player on the floor last night. I disagree. He was clearly

the best player on the local squad though. The best player

on the court was Martellus "Cash Money" Bennett.

I believe that was me who said Tommie was the best player on the floor. I said this because Bennett was not facing equal competition.

Liddell was going against guys who were going on to play major college basketball. Who was Bennett, Thomas, Criswell, and Jackson facing that could make that claim? Don't say Kellerman who is going to Central Michigan as a spot-up shooter. So you see it was not a fair showcase to really judge the national bigs.