Meeting the team

Band Man

Yesterday TDELL posted that RM was holding individual practices beginning at 1:30 this afternoon. I walked by West Pine Gym around 1:45 and it appeared the vollyeball team was holding practice. Does anybody know if these individual practices are still taking place?

closing practices would be a real disappointment for me. I love strolling down when I have some free time and watching some of the practice. That will be missed.

Coach Knight used to open one practice a year, and the rest were closed. I assume most of the major programs have closed practices. Anyone have info on the status of open or closed practices at : A10 schools, MVC, Big 12 or Big Ten, mid-majors, etc??

just wondering....

At a lot of schools, the teams have practice facilities in huge arenas that most students don't have access to. At Missouri, for instance, someone would have to get into the building, then need an ID card to get access to certain parts of the building.

I would imagine SLU will be like that in another year and a half with the new building.

- Nate

While at UCLA last year I walked into their gym and watched a practice with no trouble whatsoever. Open and Closed Practice, who cares. If you want to watch a practice go and do it and see if they ask you to leave.