Hey there

Umassboy

I registered yesterday under smroge or smrogers (something like that), and they have yet to approve me. I was going to clarify, but it seems like someone already did.

I would still like to though. Last thing I want is to be at the A-10 tournament with my name on my back and someone misinterpret.

Kinda cool though that there is another SignGuy in conference. I think they call him SignMan though.

I couldn't agree more. I will try to remain civil or else I know my fate.

I am just not one of the fake: "Hi I'm Johny Sunshine from Umass and I just wanted to wish you best of luck today. Let's play nice. HIP HIP HOORAAAY!"

I'm a rabid Umass fan and expect you guys to be the same way. If you win, which you won't, I'll be the first to congratulate you and tell you that it was luck.

And no, it's not me on the Umass board. It was one of your guys (poster) I'm sure trying to drum up business or get a little trash talk going and he's a good salesmen. Here I am.

A. It was not one of out fans i can guarantee you that we dont need to hide behind a screenname on a message board like p******

B. Go back to your own board and talk ###### on the billikens we dont wanna hear your bull ######

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy