I don't like playing the blame game, but...

Something drastic has to be done.

We have a great starting five - don't get me wrong. I only wish we could play 20 minute games so we don't have to expose our weaknesses, namely Justin Johnson, Husak, Brown, Knollmeyer, Coffee, Bennett, Jones, Justin Johnson and Kramer -- our BENCH is horrible.

I've seen shallow lakes with more depth.

The chemistry with our starting five is there. When we start subbing people in like it's a CYO basketball game, that is where we run into trouble, and I know fouls happen and people get winded and whatever your excuses are, but we don't need Justin Johnson in there, we don't want Justin Johnson in there. If he tried as hard to be a good player as he tries to be a thug, he might be a third-team Division III All-American. He is awful. Your excuses are moot because everyone knows he is a liability.

I'm done ripping him.

Now, it's Soderberg on the hot seat just days after I stopped an order of ordering the domain name [www.firebradsoderberg.com] after the amazing Ole Miss win. But then we crap in our pants and lose to ST BONA? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ESPN invented the "Bottom 10" especially for SBU. They are a JOKE! But it turns out we're the joke and Soderberg is the leader of a three-ring circus. He needs to get the heave-ho this year, regardless.

He needs to realize what a mistake it was in recruiting Justin Johnson to play college basketball. He needs to realize there was a reason big-time programs folded on Lisch and Liddell and Obi Trice and Ho. Dixon. He needs to realize his gambling on recruits has done nothing for our program. He is not a lucky recruiter. Kids fall on his lap for a REASON. He did not beat off Webber and Brey to get Lisch, and he CERTAINLY did not beat off Lonnie Krugs to get Liddell from going to Vegas. There was a reason those basketball geniuses passed on those guys and they ended up going to SLU. If you don't think otherwise, you are more delusional than I thought.

We have a coach who is losing grip on his team, just because his bench is horrible and can't produce.

We have a coach who couldn't recruit his way out of a paper bag.

We have a team with no bench.

We have players who think they are thugs but are awful.

We have a coach who gives up on players if the big boys come challenging him.

We have fans who are happy with being 10-4 - UNACCEPTABLE. LOSING TO BONA IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. FORGET SWEEPING XAVIER OR DAYTON AND IF WE DO, IT WON'T MATTER BECAUSE WE LOST TO ST. BONAVENTURE OF THE DEAF AND BLIND.

We have fans who don't realize that we are not a good program because we can't attract that core group of recruits that will turn our program around, namely because we have a coach who doesn't have the balls to recruit a Tyler Hansbougrough. It wasn't going to be a waste of our time. Do you realize how many players have been recruited because a coach came to check out X player, only to discover Y? That's how John Paxon got recruited, as well as Austin Carr.

All of you old time SLU fans need to wake up. Our program sucks ass right now and all you do is ***** at me because I have the "audacity" to reveal the truth. We are a very lucky 10-4 team. We might be the worst 10-4 team in America.

i cant comment on liddell, but you are completely and 100% wrong thinking that brey and weber "passed" on kevin lisch.

lisch indeed passed on them. and they were furious he did.