7 of the next 8 at home

ACE

Nice road win, now we got to take care of business at home. 7 of the next 8 at home - I think we can realistically put ourselves in at-large contention by winning 7 of these 8. Let's say we lose the UNC game, the key games are Mo State, Ole Miss and Xavier. All tough games, but if we're going to be a tourney team, we have to expect to win these games on our own floor. The only road game during this stretch is at St. Bonaventure. This will be a crucial month coming up. I don't think I'm drinking the kool-aid when I say 7-1 is a realistic goal.

Could not agree more. Beating Xavier and Missouri State would give us two quality wins and Ole Miss is a quality team from a BCS conference. Come Monday, its make or break time for the Billikens. Encouraging to see Vouyoukas put together a nice game last night, he is our advantage against Missouri State and Xavier. Dwayne Curtis will give Ian a chance to show himself against a top center and Curtis was too much for him last year. I am done pissing people off with my analysis of the team and will leave it to the Bills to show what they got on the court.