Blue Crew Questions/Compliments

First i wanna say great job being rowdy i noticed you guys the whole game. even without the section being filled

Second i was wondering if you all have thought about taking ur chants to the crowd around scottrade like pass out papers with chants, or when we make a three to put their arms up like a field goal, or when someone fouls out do the waving thing and say

"sit down"

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

Excellent point. We really have very few 'traditions' unique to the home environment. The "Goooooooo, Sit Down!" when players foul out is good. The cheezy Blue/White will never go since it is so staged and un-spontaneous.

At Mile High, they yell INCOMPLETE whenever the opposition misses a pass, and FIRST DOWN whenever the home team earns one.

Would like to see more of that type thing, not where the stupid wig guy tells us we have to, but one like singing 'three blind mice' whenever Blue Crew Prez puts up her "Bad Call" sign, in conjunction with the band.

mhg