Bills on pace to give up 100+ points 10 minutes in (nm

pompeytir

Lol...have you seen the defense the last two and a quarter games (besides the final 30 minutes tonight)? They have been awful, their rotations have been sloppy, guys were not moving thier feet and more than one person has been wondering where the hell the defense is.

I want the Bills to score points but not to the point where they're giving up just as many points as they score or worse.

Pompeytir said, "Lol...have you seen the defense the last two and a quarter games (besides the final 30 minutes tonight)?"

The last 30 minute were 75% of the game tonight. Your last post might end up being the dumbest of the season.

Enjoy the win tonight. You will get a chance to ***** soon enough, we will not run the table.

Briantstl ::skirts the basis for my comment and continues to attempt to attack my post::

this team has been bad defensively lately and the last 90 minutes of basketball the team has played has been terrible both team and individual wise. UB got them together the last 30 minutes (they were down 8) and turned it around, if they lose this game...then what?(they had to win this game for RPI/at large bid)

Until you have some basketball related comment about SLU or what they are doing performance wise don't post a reply, the stupid drunk frat kid response(s) is old.

I think you have a point ... but I also think that playing more uptempo is going to lead to a few more defensive mistakes. We certainly couldn't block out in the 1st 10. On the plus end we played well the last 30 which is 75% of the game. There will however be games in which 75% won't cut it.

It boils down to this ... not a perfect game but a very good one. Loyola is a pretty good team. And road wins against good teams are hard to come by ... even for the elite.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

You said "Until you have some basketball related comment about SLU or what they are doing performance wise don't post a reply, the stupid drunk frat kid response(s) is old."

We just won the last two games against probable post-season teams. You even said except for the last 30 minutes of the game. Is that not 3/4 of the game? Some people will not be happy no matter what. We are 5-1. We now have a good road win. But, you have to ***** about it. Pointing out every negative thing does not make you a basketball expert. It makes you a whiner and an ass.

I attacked your post because it was unnecessarily negative and too early in the game to make that kind of conclusion. I think you even realized it by not making your promised follow up post later on.