Suggs

>Well, we knew it wouldn't be easy but in Scott Suggs first 2

>games I have seen Bruce Weber, Mike Anderson, and Thorpe. It

>going to be a tough sell when this big programs are calling.

>I was disappointed not to see Brad at any games, but

>hopefully he will show up at some time.

>

>Ps- Did St. Charles West win last night?

The coach from Bradley was also there, and I'll see if he visits Powell next Thursday in their opener if the Braves dont play.

OJ, you've coached Scott. Does he have a favorite. Also, what does Anthony James have to do to make your Eagles squad this spring. Also, where is Elliott Berry? The Post didnt mention him in the post and I would think a guy that's good enough to play for your guys should be a rotation player for the undersized McCluer Comets. A team too good for Anthony James.

I know some people closely associated with Washington's basketball team. And from the sounds of it, he isn't letting much known about his preferences right now. But there is a strong feeling he will stay close to home, making SLU, Mizzou and Illinois good fits for him. He is close to his family and likes the area. And if this person had to guess, they said they thought Mizzou was his choice. Again, long way away from the decision but this is coming from someone very close to Suggs.