Kalen Grimes

So Grimes hangs around criminals and people who get kicked off teams and we are to believe that he has no clue that this kid is trouble. You know what your friends are up too and you know what trouble they get into. Grimes can deny this all he wants and there will never be evidence to convict him of any wrong doing but you would have to be an idiot to believe he knew nothing. My friends leave shirts, hoodies, and shoes in my care because they go to school and don't get kicked off teams or get arrested. Grimes knew of what happened, do you think he stood there while the guy had stolen clubs and didn't realize that they were stolen? Does he think his friend is Tiger Woods and walks around with golf clubs all day? Please, Grimes new what his friend was up to.

>You are telling me that Grimes had no clue he had stolen

>credit cards in his car? That seems very funny to me. How do

>you let someone into your car and not notice that they have

>left credit cards in there? To say he had no clue is a lie.

>He might not have used the credit cards but he knew what was

>going on. Good to see VTIME has got the back of all the

>black athletes in the world.

is that why I'm backing Grimes and not Woodley, since I defend all black athletes. I would defend Lisch or Ahearn the same way. This kind of stuff happens all the time to people I know. Not where the police get involved, but a friend has weed or cigarettes in their book bag and dont tell you and then you find bits and pieces of stuff days later. I really dont think Grimes was a part of this. And since you want to bring the black stuff into this. Police charge innocent blacks with stuff all the time, so with this kind of circumstance where they could have something on Grimes, the fact that they arent charging him gives me more reason to believe his innocence.