Tyus not committed to Florida

Alex Tyus told a Rivals.com writer last night that he is not committed to Florida and is no longer interested in the Gators. Instead, he plans to visit Ohio State soon.

There's obviously more to this story, but only rumors so I won't post them here.

Tyus told Earl Austin Jr. he was going to commit to Florida. Things just changed.

- Nate

>Thanks for the update Nate. Well, I guess Billy Donovan must

>be on the hot seat - since he isn't getting Tyus....strike

>#1, eh VTIME?

Yeah, if only he hadn't just won the national title with 4 sophs and a junior, who all returned to school to repeat. Oh yeah, he did go to the title game back in 200 with Haslem, Wright, Miller, Weems, Harvey, Bonner, Hamilton, and company. All of which was a little lucky as Mike Miller hit that buzzer beating finger roll against Butler in the first round. And ofcourse the fact that his 4 year guys like Haslem, Bonner, and Lee were able to contribute right away in the NBA, when given a chance. I guess that gives him a little longer leash than Brad.

>What does 'produce right away...when given a chance' mean?

>Haslem was in Europe for a year and drafted in the 2nd

>round. Bonner hasn't done squat-contributed to a 55-60 loss

>team?

Bonner averaged 7ppg each year in the NBA, and never with anything close to starters minutes and shoots over 40% from three. Not bad for a second round pick. He'll show his value this season as he was just traded to a title contender in the San Antonio Spurs. Haslem went undrafted, so he went overseas and got a trainer to lose weight. He got a legit shot with his hometown team and proved that it was his weight and not his talent holding him back. He made second team all-rookie,starting several games as a rookie, and has been a double figure scorer each of the last two seasons.

PS. HINT, HINT IAN VOYOUKAS, D R O P T H E W E I G H T !!!!!