This mysterious Drake fan?!?!?!

ACE

Anybody else think this mysterious new Drake fan could be the reincarnated Joey Fluegel Triangle and Too? I mean, why would a Drake fan come on this board and does anybody really believe there's somebody out there who actually cares about Drake? It seems very suspicious. Perhaps Joey Fluegel was tired of his beloved Mizlosers getting ripped on here, so he decided to use Drake as a patsy... a cover which would allow him to continue to bash SLU.

Just a theory. I'll have to do some "detective" work on this case again.

actually ace, i just chalked it up to iowa boredom. i mean what else is there to do in iowa. when a jet has to land or take off in a cornfield in des moines, the largest city in the state, when the top tourist attractions in the state are pretend ball fields and amish restaurants, when the most recent highest paid employee in the state is fired because he spends all his time hitting on teenagers at frat parties, what is one to expect from a "drake bulldog" fan. they are bored. i had a boss once that was a graduate of drake. meanest and stupidest man i ever worked for. but i just felt nothing but pity for him because i knew he had to live in iowa most of his life.

besides, he is registered as "frank smith". my gosh, you cant make up a name like that. think of the imagination someone would have to have to make up such a clever alias. it's all real.

I don't doubt what you say about folks from Iowa, but Joey Fluegel has a very active imagination. Think of all the crap he made up here. He also clearly has no life and is obsessed enough with anti-SLU venom that he just might hatch a ridiculous scheme like this.

I find it hard to fathom that a Drake fan would come on here talking trash. It's comical. I'll continue my "detective" work on this case.

LOL ... I'm not Joey Whoever.... the reason I came on your board was because someone put up a link on valleytalk.net about how the Billikens were dissing the MVC ..... I wish SLU nothing but the best ... just messing with you! In all honesty I think this whole Big East/ACC thing is screwed .... why should SLU get broadsided because some a-holes are looking to paid thier pockets ... sux! Good Luck and by the way Drake hopefully will get better with Dr Tom as coach. If we do .. will SLU play us?