This Blake Ahern thread is cracking me up!

Butter/Pistol/Mrs Ahern/Whoever, Nate and everyone else who sees Blake as the one that got away: FACE IT! SMS is not exactly Duke! If Brad blew it he was in great company with the other 200 D1 schools that will have a better RPI than SMS next year!

Blake Ahearn according to everything I've heard and read (Sorry Nate I've only seen your stuff on this board which, quite frankly doesn't mean much to me) is DREW FREAKING DEINER. It is my fondest dream that we'll never have scholarship tied up for four years in a similiar way ever again.

PS BUTTER IF YOU WANT SOME RESPECT ON THIS BOARD< MAYBE TRY SHOWING A LITTLE YOURSELF SOMETIME.

Blake is a highly upgraded Diener - his release, and willingness to shoot, is much better. Playing horse, it would probably be a tie. If we were set everywhere else, he would be an asset to our team - the defense could never leave him alone, for example, to double team a Perry. He doesn't deserve any disrespect. Brad made a decision, and I honor that. Good luck to Blake.