Is it official yet?

my understanding of young mr horton is that he almost has to be maimed to steal the ball from him, thus, let's hope that tommie keeps his hands to himself so as not to get in foul trouble that day. we want to see him play not sit! of course though, the refs tend to swallow the whistle at the shootout to help keep the event on time.

that is disappointing that they rarely play man-to-man. as athletic as the team is, it would seem a man-to-man would dominate most of the area teams. now that you say it though, they didnt play man at the sportsplex this summer when i watched them play.

what is the word on darian luster? is he fitting in? is he getting any college calls? i cant wait for the matchups with belleville west. they are without a doubt the two deepest high school lineups in the st louis area this year. too bad one of them wont be at the state tourney this year. we finally get some top notch teams and it is at the same time!

unless the ducey kid decides to play, althoff is going to be weaker on the inside than the others. guard wise, i would put althoff up against both east side and west though. besides lisch, the three kids from e st louis, harrington, nance and gray are all rockets that play their guts out. harrington is close to being a PLAYER.

althoff has some inside size, but kloess and hornerkamp are both thin, and the roth and gore kids are just young. the freshman from lovejoy, felton, might end up playing by years end.