Stemler/Post-Dispatch

AJ

Unless I have missed something-a possibility since I was out of town several days in the last week-the Post appears to have given virtually zero coverage to the Stemler story. This is the first time in recent memory that a metro area player has made JUCO all-american; plus Stemler may be the best unsigned recruit left in this year's class. You would think this would rate some type of a feature story in our local paper.

Let me guess that if Stemler doesn't sign with us, Bernie, or one of his friends, will put out a front page editorial questioning Brad's recruiting abilities, demanding that SLU fans start holding him accountable, etc. On the other hand,if he DOES sign with SLU then the story will end up on the third page with no accompanying editorial.

Other than Nate, it doesn't appear that anyone at the Post cares too much about St. Louis BB,or SLU. Fortunately, we have a few guys out there, like Frank C. who have covered the Stemler story and act like they want SLU to win the recruiting war.