Practice

bauman

Stopped out to see practice Wed. (10/29) and was informed that they were practicing elsewhere. The women's volleyball team was on the court-I hope we don't have to share the practice court time with a volleyball team-seems like you main sport (men's basketball) should have top priority for practice.

By the way, in another thread someone referred to Tom F. as beefy. Beefy, like beauty, may be in the eye of the beholder but I don't see him as beefy just solidly built-rugged rather than beefy.

I have no way of knowing, but maybe yesterday was one of the rare opportunities for the team to practice at Savvis (where have the Blues been the last few days? -- not that I care). I hope that's the case, as their first exhibition game is Monday. (Let's get ready to rummmmmmmbllllllllllle!!!)

Today's practice won't be until 8:15 p.m., after the Operation: First Look marketing event for Billiken Club members. I gather that the school will introduce both the women's and men's teams, starting with the women's team (which, I guess, will practice prior to the festivities). I was informed that the men's team will scrimmage at 12:15 Saturday. (I won't be able to attend, as I have plans for Saturday afternoon.)