Pride of the Program

SShoe

Yep, I did, seeming how I was attached to my couch today sick instead of being at Mardi Gras. I've been waiting all frickin' season for it!!!! It was on the afternoon Akron/Ohio game on ESPN2, and all they highlighted was the Miracle in Memphis. I was a little miffed that that was all they showcased, but since last year debacle, I figured they weren't going to give us the light of day. What I thought was really stupid was they didn't show it in the Temple/Duke game that had an A10 connection, but I guess that's what we get for not showing the nation how good we can really be. If we would've had tonight's JUST (insert word of choice because I'm just BREATHLESS since that game was AWESOME!!!!!!) game, I think ESPN would've reconsidered since we just knocked off Charlotte for, 2ND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

... don't get me wrong, I love history and the history that is Easy Ed but since that happened what? ... 50 years ago ... like when dinosaurs walked the earth ... I could not believe that would be the highlight we'd have to go back to.