Is UB (other thoughts)

slu72

coach of the year in the A-10? Hey, everyone picked GW first no surprise there...but to go from 13th to 3rd? That's quite an achievement. Onto Charlotte. Winnable if we can stop Whithers from jamming it to us. Thank God Badsen's not there. Make sure y'all check out the Niner board this week, they're always stirring the pot. Pretty good showing for SLU and UC, the new kids on the block . Will always be a Charlotte admirer, except on Saturday night, because we were castaways on the same Island. I think of them as the best rivalry we've got. And for anyone going there Saturday night, the Charlotte fans are pretty decent. I still may make it as I'm putting on my best pout and whine job of the year (wonder what my payback will be). I even offered to go early so she could go to the outlet malls. No sacrifice too great for the Billikens. With IV anything is possible...even winning the A-10 tourney. If he has a good tourney, ie stays out of foul trouble, and we can do some damage from the perimiter (KL, AD, LM, DB) we are going to be a tough out. Hats off to those of you who picked the Bills for a winning record. The crow tastes pretty good, doesn't it Taj Mahal?

... especially considering that I've convinced myself that its "roast duck with the mango salsa." Good enough for a caveman, certainly good enough for me.

(In reference to a GEICO commercial that if you haven't seen, the above is lost on you).