My only comment

davidnark

IMHO shooting the ball accurately has been a MAJOR problem for our Billikens for some time now. I mean 28% from the field isn't going to win in any conference. I guess one could say we were consistent last night 19 in the first half and 20 in the second half...39 points is an embarrassment. The Savvis Center must have been a tomb with 10 minutes left in this game. Too late to worry about past recruiting mistakes...time to get the offense fixed. Coach Soderberg's No. 1 priority should be finding us at least two players who can shoot the basketball with decent accuracy.

I agree with Dr. Bird (My Son) and thanks for the support at the game...I have never seen such a poor performance by the coaching staff and the players...Coaching is not a rocket science...Play the players that have made a contribution (e.x. the "X" game)...Do not be stubborn and follow a game plan that was not well thought out and was not working...Get an offense...Shoot free throws...What ever it takes...Some players were not motivated...Players were lost on defense...The pack defense is not working...Lisch and Liddell are not used properly...The coaches and players need to take a hard look at themselves because, we are not playing the game of basketball the way it should be played.