Is Kramer Soderberg in SLU's 2008 recruiting class?

VTIME

Very funny, he's from Dunwoody high school in Dunwoody GA. He's only been in St. Louis since January. In 2003-2004 season he was a freshman starter for Dunwoody as they were the state runner ups. He played for the Atlanta Celtics with Brandon Rush, and as an eighth grader he played on the Atlanta Celtics squad that included Josh Smith (Atlanta Hawks), Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic), and Randolph Morris (Kentucky) in addition to Rush. 3 star prospect. He's the only current 3 star prospect in the area in the area's 2007 class. Outside of Dustin Maguire, is there another area player that can be found on rivals with at least 3 stars?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about rivals because i dont have an account with rivals, but on scout.com which chris monter, dave telep, tracy peirson and greg hicks all contribute their sites and rankings, jarod leonard is 3 stars.

scout is a cool site. They have Doss, Powell, and Hill on there, but they dont update it enough. They still have Sanijay Watts as a sophomore. They have Hill rated higher than Powell and after the season Powell had that just cant be right. Rivals is the official and most in-depth recruiting site.

while some sort of data base might not be updated regularly, i would take the word of telep and monter over others.