Barton Community College & MU

bart

This morning Tim McKernan said, "what's the best clue that a professor at mizzou has that a "weak" student is enrolled in his/her class? Answer - There's a guy in the back row that's wearing a Barton Community College sweatshirt." He went on to suggest that he believes Pulley will never play at MU and that in convesations with someone from SLU after Pulley first committed to MU that they felt it would be almost impossible for Pulley to regain his elgibility. Why do I have the feeling that if the NCAA was not snooping around in all the basketball dirt piled up in Boone County that Pulley would somehow, someway (can you read "Beginning Welding" on a transcript)be playing at old mizzou?

Quin Snyder said in a recent interview that MU has an outstanding "academic advising and support program" for "student athletes." Ricky Clemons could not originally play at a DI level because of academic deficiencies. He dropped out of classes at Southern Idaho the minute bb season ended. Did the "outstanding" academic advising program advise a kid with serious academic deficiencies to take 20 something hours at 3 schools simultaneously to regain his elgibility and be admitted to MU or did Ricky work out that plan all by himself?

possibly misquoted the SLU person. The SLU quote I always heard about Pulley when asked if he could ever return to SLU was that he'd never be able to regain his eligibility. I never heard any SLU quotes about his possible eligibility at Mizzou. But then again, I'm not an "insider" like Tim.

Just wondering if Pulley will be red-shirted this year while getting his academics worked out. This would still give him two years at MU. I don't know if he can red-shirt since he is now not eligible, but if he can and this drags on much longer, I would expect to hear him red-shirting.