Is there any hope of getting away from Charter?

I've re-read my posts and I challenge you to point out any place where I "lied". My initial post asked what SLU could do to get out of a bad deal. I said the old administration made a mistake by making that deal on such a poor outlet. Now pay attention here...when I say "what can SLU do to get out the deal?". That means in the PRESENT & FUTURE. How could that possbily mean anything else?

I never deviated from that position. Some people, including you, pointed out that CUSA had rules that prohibited SLU from being on Fox. I know the situation. A friend of mine was close to Woolard and I learned about it long ago. Now pay attention again..."what can SLU do to get out of the deal?" means what can be done NOW and in the FUTURE.

As far as the Roy situation goes, Roy knows I've been on this board for years. He agreed with your post, I asked him to check mine, and we came to some common ground. That's it.

You just need to admit that you got your panties in a knot when I made a Miklasz joke. Guess what, I'm not a Miklasz fan either. I just don't have that big button on my forehead that I allow him to push and make me become instantly irrational.

Just so we're clear here, I NEVER SAID SLU SHOULD BE ON FOX. The only time I mentioned Fox was when somebody talked about a conflict with the Blues. St. Louis has channels 2, 4, 5, 9, 11, & 30 (ok lary Rice has a channel too). Any one of those could be an option for at least some games. The rest could be on Charter. I was challenging SLU to market themselves better and severla people said "Charter is the best optiom".

Evne if you believe Charter was the best option at the time, how can you think it's still the best place for them? I'd like a serious response to that question.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic