Who is going to score next year???

ACE

..and I can agree with u...but u will never get me to say that we as a team should look past the efforts of players we already have on the team...now if they're hurting the team thats another story..The Young guys may be just what SLU need talent wise but lets not forget we need EXPERIENCED personnel on the floor to help acheive our goals too..and I'm the type of person that doesn't discount ANYONE'S ability. That's just me, I believe our players are better than they're record. I'm not for Drejaj because of his classification??..I see how he never gives up game after game..how he plays his azz off on defense, how he talks with the other players..how somehow he manages to make crazy azz plays and they help the team... I feel the same way about ALL of the guys...they each bring something different to the team..I haven't had the luxury of seeing Kevin and Tommie play... so I'm not as prepared to just turn the team over to the young players..I have to see for myself what's what...so I'll leave it at that..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic