Girls game today

slufanskip

The ladies played a tough game against a very good Louisville team ... it was a 5 point game with 5 minutes left before Louisville pulled away for a double digit win. I did not realize that they have only 1 Sr and 1 Jr the rest og=f the girls are freshmen and sophs.

We had a great time ... after the game the team came out and talked to our girls. I will say this these are girls that I am proud to support. They stayed around and signed autographs until every last one was signed. They thanked us over and over for coming out and supporting them ... I got the impression they felt as if we did them a favor by coming out and they really enjoyed hanging around and talking with the girls. All of them very well spoken and extremely polite.

I think they will be very good in a couple of years.

Dribbler ... good to meet you, glad you came over and said Hi

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

The ladies battled all the way, just ran out of steam at the end. They are playing with a short bench, especially with Hayley Leake recently injured with an acl. What wasn't posted earlier was the victory Friday night over the Cincinnati Bearcats. (Travis Diener was there to watch sis) By the way, did you notice the woman ref never blew her whistle once on the team in red? Not once. Good to meet you, Skip.

I watched the game and I thought the players definately cared they battled hard against an obviously more athletic and skilled team and were in the game until the very end. There was a huge difference in fouls called some very questionable.

One jr and one sr ... can you not see why this is a bad year ... it takes time ... if Jill can have a good recruiting class the ladies have a chance to be better next year and maybe real good the year after.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

the bigger problem of jill's roster than no upper classmen is she has a roster that is all guards. there is no excuse for letting that roster be that unbalanced.

Jill has to go!! I mean even she has to be worried about her job status. How could you not be worried about losing her job. SHe really has not made any progress in the last 2 years. Only 1 winning season in 10 years, that really does SUCK!! SOmetimes I wonder if she reads these boards?? If she does she must know that she is not that great of a coach.

The louisville game was a disgrace. Why did they press Louisville it didn't even work/ SHe makes some of the worse coaching moves I have ever seen.