Huggins on 1380 NOW (nm)

TheBand

appreciate a summary of Huggy bear's comments. Bet one of them is, "we're not very good right now, even though we are 10-1 and ranked 17th, and so any team in the conference is capable of beating us on any given night. We expect a hard fought game from the Billikens."

>appreciate a summary of Huggy bear's comments. Bet one of

>them is, "we're not very good right now, even though we are

>10-1 and ranked 17th, and so any team in the conference is

>capable of beating us on any given night. We expect a hard

>fought game from the Billikens."

ahem. that would be 12-1.

thank you and carry on.

gruehly, i saw that huggy really ran it up last nite. one would think he would have let the bench have a little more pt in order to rest up for the big challenge tomorrow nite?

what's up with your message board? i never see any activity while lurking? surely the great chatter is around somewhere. he isnt the type to go away and not share his great wisdom somewhere.

-Feels that his team has really guarded well and that his inside presense has been good. Feels they matchup well with just about anyone when they hit shots

-Commented on the conference shakup. He's been in four leagues since he's been at UC..."its about time for another." C-USA was really good, but the moves are football driven and its a basketball league

-On how he can get his team "up" for SLU. He shouldn't need to. He has kids that know how hard it is to win at STL. "I hope they (slu) continues to struggle for one more game then go on a big roll"

-On Jason Maxiell. One of the better listeners, he really wants to learn. He wants to get better and that he's really developed into a player that can play on the next level.

-Recruiting. "I wish we could recruit guys who are good enough to leave early" But that has hurt some of the other teams in the league...guys signing and never setting foot on campus. He's focusing on guys who will come to school.

He was at the airport and his phone cut out at that point.

>gruehly, i saw that huggy really ran it up last nite. one

>would think he would have let the bench have a little more

>pt in order to rest up for the big challenge tomorrow nite?

>

>what's up with your message board? i never see any activity

>while lurking? surely the great chatter is around

>somewhere. he isnt the type to go away and not share his

>great wisdom somewhere.

"gruehly?"

i was there and it wasn't so much running it up as everything was going in for uc and nothing was going in for depaul. the last three at the buzzer was by a walk-on.

to what "big challenge tomorrow nite" might you be referring? i think we play those billkannots, and everyone knows they're bearcat fodder.

the messageboard situation hasn't been the same since the demise of cusa-talk. as for the messageboards we use, there's actually a variety of them but my favorites are:

http://www.bearcatsden.com/ and

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/bigeast/invi...php?act=SF&f=29.

i don't think chatter is registered on either, at least not as "bearchatter." stop by and insult some of us.

i've been lurking at the the bearcatsden.com one. i will have to try the bigeast one. thanks.

no need to wish you luck for tomorrow!