WHERE IS DREJAJ'S GAME?????????????????????????

.. this much, we are more screwed than I thought. Thicks hit the nail on the head as to where the leadership has to come from. I saw that "stiff" Shavik Randolph ... or whatever his name is on Duke .... catch the ball, spin into the lane and dunk it down with authority last night. Now I know it was Illinois-Chicago and I know he was a McD All-American or something but how come our big stiffs can't seem to do that even in a pinch? Is that so much to ask?

Maybe everything is relative ... overall, I'd say like broy and others that the skill level in all basketball has decreased over the last few years. Its noticable in the NBA, overseas competition that the USA is in, and in the college ranks and high school. Maybe this is our version of the lack or losing of those skills. And with a team that has to win ugly more times than not ... and that has been us for a few years now .... a small margin for error gets even slimmer.

Guys like IO, AD, IV and BH slips to certain teams for a reason. And I believe shooting is a lot about your mental state. You can throw up 500 shots a day and if you're doing it "wrong" all you're doing is reemphasizing being "wrong." Shots in a gym ain't the same as shots in an arena with a larger, more expansive background with yelling fans and opponents nearby. Right now, somebody is going to have to say screw it and take the rock. I guessing that missing those shots can't take an already low percentage that much lower. Keep missing and the person will be benched for sure but at least its an error in comission rather than omission.