Tommie and Hargrave update

BLIKNS

"Thats a very impressive line for Tommie".

From Rivals.com

Led by the playmaking, floor leadership, and scoring of St. Louis U. signee, 6-foot-6 one/two guard Tommie Liddell, with 19 points, 5 assists, and 3 steals; and the dominating inside performance of future Pittsburgh player, 6-foot-7 power forward Sam Young, with 17 points, 14 rebounds, and 3 blocks, Coach Kevin Keatts’ Hargrave Military Academy cruised to a 83-64 triumph.

The FUMA Invitational is one of the nation’s oldest, and most competitive prep school tournaments. And, for a four-team event there were a large number of still available Division I prospects participating.

As I have said Hargrave Military is the best thing that could have happened for Tommie. They have an outstanding young coach that knows how to prepare young men for college. Again I hope SLU is cultivating a relationship with this coach. In one of my previous post I stated Hargrave's 6'9 center Jerome Johnson had committed to Clemson, that is not true. He is still available according to Rivals.com. Get this, it appears Penn State is his favorite. This guy is a rebounding machine, who plays hard even when he is not getting his touches. I hope Tommie is working on this kid.