NVM

• slu92 changed the title to NVM

All of that may be true but I don’t recall any fans excited by losing by 5 to Dayton. Dayton played terribly and we were slightly worse. Nothing to be excited about.

Just now, billikenbill said:

All of that may be true but I don’t recall any fans excited by losing by 5 to Dayton. Dayton played terribly and we were slightly worse. Nothing to be excited about.

There were some. Maybe they were more hopeful than excited. I took original post down because if leaders at slu can’t see what’s going on, not helping rubbing their noses in anything. They don’t and won’t understand. Not constructive. 

You made some good points although could’ve toned down the rhetoric a bit. Sad part about the Dayton game was they served us up a victory on a night when we couldn’t hit water from a boat.

February will be interesting from an offensive end as Parker regains full conditioning and the offense incorporates him back into the flow of things. Unfortunately, the defensive side is mostly hopeless so the Bills will have to outscore teams to win. Can’t count on it over a dozen or so games.

slu92 likes this