MrJoeLabs Section 218 Breakdown

mrjoelabs

When that shot went through it felt like a bullet.  I had just told my wife, we left them too much time.   I just knew it was coming.

Points.

1. The game changed when French got caught dribbling out high and somehow didn't either pass it out or call timeout. After that the 3 parade began.

2. Obi had 4 fouls for like 7 minutes plus OT.  How was he not fouled out.

3. The student section created the OT.  Chatman was shaking at the line on both of those 1 and 1s.  Hope they keep coming.

4. Big Point..the stupid A10 refs protected their ranked team in the OT. Those last 2 fouls were not fouls.  But we let them have it.

5. We  didn't defend the 3 all game.  They were 1-10 first half, but most were wide open misses.  Why can't we defend the 3?  I don't get it.

6. Freethrows just aren't gonna get better. We have to face that I guess.

Overall we had this game won about 6 different ways and blew it.   But still after all that had 6 seconds and a 1 point lead. But decided to let up a wide open 3 from their best shooter.  

We can't keep having moral victories.  And from now on bad teams like Fordham need to be pounded.  We missed FRED THATCH so much this game.  He would've guarded those 3 point shooters.