Well well what a trip

Got back from vacation and it appears that all hell broke loose while we were gone......I am so glad I did not take the chance to sign on at an internet Cafe......and hear about all this stuff while it was going on. Still sounds like there is a little more to play out regarding TL. I hope it does not turn out to be a battle of who is making the decision in the Liddell household....

Teenagers always seem to want control of the process, but sometimes when you give them total decision making power to them, they end up wanting some help with it anyway!!!

I was expecting to hear about Kevin Lisch and his game at the NIke camp, did anyone hear how he did....??

kevin was doing great until his elbow swelled up the second day and he had to go home. the word i get is that it is no big deal and the elbow can be treated with a very simple procedure that would require kevin to take a few days off. he just was putting it off until the nike camp was over and was hoping it wouldnt act up again. i assume he will take care of it before the start of school in the fall.