St. Joe's Sell-Out

Taj79

I think they have plans in place for when Crews isn't available. Rammer told me they have even considered doing it with him and Earl and then having guests (possibly crews in this case) call in for segments. Chris May could make an appearance etc...

I went to the game back in 2012. I think I passed by Bizziken and I know I met tarheel. We sat near the top of section 218. We romped back then. While I do not recall touring the entire facility, there really isn't a bad seat in this smallish house. I don't recall paying $25 for such a seat but so be it.

I've got to believe Hawks fans will be there. They are "hot" right now and we will be a top 15 program coming to town.

I indeed did go to the Saint Joes game two years ago...we got heckled but that's to be expected when you're screaming ###### about somebody in their own house...Barnett and a few others told us after the game that they definitely heard us throughout the game and got a kick out of it.

Is anybody going to Wednesday's game??!! BillyKen and myself were going to go again, but he might get stuck in NYC. The snow was outrageous today (about 8-10 inches), but I only live about 15 minutes from SJ's campus...

@Bizz ---sorry, I am out. I have an all day meeting in DC and what with weather issues here in B'more, even that is in jeopardy. Right now, Aberdeen Proving Ground, which rarely succumbs to weather, is debating a four-hour delay for tomorrow with forecasts of ice accumulations in inches. Appears i will be on the proverbial MD couch with Comcast Channel 722 again. See you Saturday, tho.

Idk where to post this and don't think a Hawk fan should be starting threads like a troll, but it's worth noting that the line is currently SLU (PK).

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/las-vegas/line-movement/[email protected]/date/2-05-14/time/1900

Have to think it moves in the Billikens favor a little bit, but I'd put a whole lot on them regardless. Can't trust the Hawks in a big game, and definitely not in any game against SLU.