Lakers Get Game 1 Without Really Breaking A Sweat...

I mean if Shaq is going to shoot 9 of 11 from the foul line then this could be a short series for MN. Fisher never ceases to amaze me as he put the final dagger with the 3 from the corner with about a minute left.

Tell the truth Schaz,have you caught Lighting fever?What is the buzz down in Tampa,is the city behind St.Louis(I think they say it Say Louie,or close to that).It`s almost stanley Cup time.

They are drawing 21K for this series and the Montreal series' and the fans are into it. The difference between St. Louis and Tampa is that as of early today, you could still buy tickets for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Final...that just would not happen in St. Louis. Tampa has a much smaller season tickets base, and that is why tickets can be had.

I have been holding out to see if they do get into the Finals. If they win tomorrow then I will try and get tickets for one of the Stanly Cup Final games. I had season tickets for years with the Blues, and to think this franchise is on the verge of something that the Blues haven't even sniffed for years is really amazing.

The Lightning is owned by the same dude who owns the Pistons and the Palace in Detroit and IMHO he spends his big bucks on the NBA. The Bolts are about a $30-$35MM payroll which wouldn't put them in the Blues area code. They have a very young and exciting team and could be good for a few years but who knows how this owners-players deal is going to come out. A work stoppage could be doom for the one sport who has a crapola TV deal.

I am rooting for the Bolts as I have Always hated the Flyers. I definitely don't want the Stanley Cup in that God Forsaken Canada who boos our National Anthem...Go Lightning!!!!