Volleyball exhibition

slu72 fan

I wish that I could be there. I saw the VB ladies beat X at the Alumni Weekend in 2010, most impressive. In fact after watching lots of VB and very little BB in London, I have to say I enjoyed the VB more. And I'm not only referring to the beach game. I saw the US men play Brazil at USF in an exhibition right before the LA games many years ago. Seeing it in person was amazing. The green & gold fans kept a samba beat going the whole time. The gym was rocking, it was really fun. I'm already looking forward to 2016. Please support the VB ladies.

It was not cancelled. My wife and I attended, and went to Humphrey's shortly before the end of the third game for the fundraiser. About 6:00 the Coach's wife came over and told us the event was cancelled, because of the shooting. The girls had just been told, and the school was bringing in professional help for them.

Horrible thing. Apparently, her mother was on the phone with her just before the event occurred and the line went dead. She attempted to reach some of the alums at the game, who were unable to help her. There was a general question on where Megan was, since the coaches knew she was in town and expected to attend.