Katz story

slu72

Professors who hand back their tests are not naive enough to think that no student will ever consider giving it to another student to study. Some profs even put their tests on reserve in the library for classes to look over. It's been my experience that those teachers that hand back old test NEVER use identical tests again. Those that hand them back expect them to be used as a study guide. If they use the same tests every year, they simply don't let you keep it. That's just been my experience.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

many of these "test banks" (at least at fraternities) weren't "given out" by the professors. I've encountered people in frats at plenty of colleges who have scores of essays, tests, and other such school work left over from past members. I'm not trying to accuse the basketball players at slu of using these, i'm just saying that it's not beyond the realm of possibility at any school.

Don't sleep on Calvert Hall and their ball players. Juan isn't the only notable player from Calvert Hall. Reg has a few names in already and will continue to do so, Coach Beane is very familiar with the scene here, so the names will continue to come. I'll get a chance to look at players as well. This was just a suggestion to recruit more on the east especially since we're moving to the ATlantic 10 division. That's just my feelings and basically as you all know, I'm never at a lost for words or suggestions.

I actually email the coach on occassion. Trust me if I can't get him (which is rare, because he's so accessible) I'll get Grunk or Beane. So as I stated I'll get a chance to see the players this summer see whats out here and let everyone know. It's just been really hectic for me these last months. But I'm back and ready so i'll keep u guys posted.