McGinty mic'd up

SLUBALLS

Do you ever get tired of taking shots at people on a message board? Pretty brave of ya.

You can't detect sarcasm? Wow. I'm wasting a post on you, but I think everyone here knows that is tongue-in-cheek. Calm down.

When someone says that Majerus was bringing up a whole bunch of sausage and cheese to a recruit up in Minnesota, did you blast that poster? We all know Rickma has a weakness for sausage. Unless you've been hiding under a rock for a few decades now, you'd probably get that. Unless you have a personal problem with me, you should be targeting every poster who makes a Majerus-Sausage-related post, just to ensure there's no double-standard here.

Cowboy

Listener of the Streets

Group:Members

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

ACE, on 21 September 2011 - 11:48 AM, said:

How does he do it without Porter?

-i think like this, according to skip who knows stuff...Rick brought half dozen scrambled eggs with ham, sausage, bacon, and 3 kinds of cheeses. Along with that he brought biscuits and gravy, home fries, and an order of pancakes with homemade syrup made mith 4 varieties of fresh Berries.