Missouri Valley Conference ticket deal

redbirdfan

http://upickem.stltoday.com/r/6uNEWVXzoyn

Get a single-session ticket to the 2011 State Farm - Missouri Valley Conference Men's Basketball Tournament at the Scottrade Center March 3 - 6, 2011, for only $11! (A $23 value!)today only!

STLToday.com

Go Bradley.

Metz you really are out of the closet! Bradley would be a good home and home for the Bills

As a former Peorian, BU hoops was really my first introduction to college ball. One of my earliest memories was seeing Hersey Hawkins in action down at Carver Arena. My mother is the head of alumni publications at BU as well, so they have a place in my heart I guess. My allegiance to them is pale in comparison to my loyalty to SLU.

As far as a home-and-home with BU goes, we'll have to wait and see. Former ADs Levick (SLU) and Kavanaugh (BU) had close ties and allegedly, a deal was in place for a series beginning in 2012, but fell apart when Levick bolted and Kavanaugh went to Florida Gulf Coast U. Jimmy Les and BU caught lightning in a bottle in 2006, beating Kansas and the infamous BRAD - PITT game in Detroit, but couldn't capitalize in recruiting and scheduling like Geo Mason, Butler, Gonzaga and other Mid-Majors who made deep NCAA tournament runs. Patience is running as thin as Les' hair right now in Peoria and there are rumblings that his contract will not be renewed.

No one wants to play in Peoria. Their home court is awful and when it gets hot, the ice rink underneath causes the basketball court to become slippery, which can cause injury. Steve Lappas brought a solid Villanova team to Bradley maybe in 96 or 97 (post Kerry Kittles) and after losing two starters to injury because of moisture on the court, he told legendary Peoria Journal Star sports editor Phil Theobald that 'Nova would "never return to Peoria again."