SLU Legends sighting

Last night, I saw a couple of SLU basketball legends at the SLUH-DeSmet basketball game.

First I saw Easy Ed, who was there watching his grandson, Nolan Berry. Easy Ed looked like a legend, as he sat courtside in a lawn chair taking in the action.

Secondly, Rich Grawer was honored at halftime. It was good to see Grawer, and as a SLU fan, it was really neat.

It was a great game too. It was a great MCC game atmosphere: Good basketball, Loud Crowds, and a dramatic finish. DeSmet won it in double overtime, as Berry took over in the second OT. In case you didn't know, the kid is good. But thats for a whole another thread.

For a guy like me, It is hard work to be both a SLU and SLUH fan. It is double heartbreak. I guess it comes with the name

Last night, I saw a couple of SLU basketball legends at the SLUH-DeSmet basketball game.

First I saw Easy Ed, who was there watching his grandson, Nolan Berry. Easy Ed looked like a legend, as he sat courtside in a lawn chair taking in the action.

Secondly, Rich Grawer was honored at halftime. It was good to see Grawer, and as a SLU fan, it was really neat.

It was a great game too. It was a great MCC game atmosphere: Good basketball, Loud Crowds, and a dramatic finish. DeSmet won it in double overtime, as Berry took over in the second OT. In case you didn't know, the kid is good. But thats for a whole another thread.

For a guy like me, It is hard work to be both a SLU and SLUH fan. It is double heartbreak. I guess it comes with the name

I saw Husak at Fitness Factory this week.

There have been threads here on Nolan Berry. SLU is well aware of him and have been for some time.

He had 26 in a close three point game with Chaminade recently. He's been putting up twenty something points many to most games as a Soph for one of the area's top five teams.

If anyone is watching the Sunday hoops game...Berry has some Jon Leuer in his game.