Above .500 For the year.

SLU070810

There are 18 games left.... To end the season above .500, we need to win at least 11 games, due to the addition of a potential conference tournament game & additional loss. ( assuming we don't win the conference tournament )

One could easily count three wins against Bowling Green, Fordham, and Chicago State... So, can these guys win 8 out of the remaining 15 games? I also don's see this group winning too many road games, so winning 8 out of the 15 games looks kind of tough.

This is all based on WR and KM, not returning, of course.

Any Thoughts or Predictions?

Please correct me if any of my calculations are wrong.

There are 18 games left.... To end the season above .500, we need to win at least 11 games, due to the addition of a potential conference tournament game & additional loss. ( assuming we don't win the conference tournament )

One could easily count three wins against Bowling Green, Fordham, and Chicago State... So, can these guys win 8 out of the remaining 15 games? I also don's see this group winning too many road games, so winning 8 out of the 15 games looks kind of tough.

I don't see @Fordham as being an easy win...They're 6-4 with a win over a 'mediocre to bad' St. Johns team...which I guess could be comparable to us...

Assuming, for assuming's sake, that KM and WR don't come back, I think that this team can pull off a 9-7 record, and win a home game in the A-10 Tournament to keep us above .500...but will they? That's a different story...