OT: Bob Knight Announcing

For-DaLove

Totally random, but was just watching the Purdue @ V-Tech game, and Bob Knight was announcing. I use to hate listening to him announce, but I truly enjoy it now. He knows basketball better than almost anyone you will come across and that is a refreshing quality to have in an announcer.

Totally random, but was just watching the Purdue @ V-Tech game, and Bob Knight was announcing. I use to hate listening to him announce, but I truly enjoy it now. He knows basketball better than almost anyone you will come across and that is a refreshing quality to have in an announcer.

Yeah, Bob Knight knows what he's doing...except I completely disagree with his 'with 3 seconds left, miss the free throw to go up 4 on purpose so the other team doesn't get an opportunity for a long pass' philosophy...Just make the damn thing to go up 4 and the game is over...

Yeah, Bob Knight knows what he's doing...except I completely disagree with his 'with 3 seconds left, miss the free throw to go up 4 on purpose so the other team doesn't get an opportunity for a long pass' philosophy...Just make the damn thing to go up 4 and the game is over...

Bob Knight does a nice job and it is amusing to watch Brent Musberger suck his d. Unfortunately the game on now has Dickie V. What an asshat.

Bob Knight does a nice job and it is amusing to watch Brent Musberger suck his d. Unfortunately the game on now has Dickie V. What an asshat.

for the health watchers I lived in Detroit when Vitale coached U of D then the Pistons-then had to "retire" because of heart. I hope RM gets that kind of longevity