Player Ratings

moytoy12

From 1-10 (low - high):

KC - 6.5 - Best all around player on the court for the Bills. Stay aggressive.

JJ - 6 - Effective driving the lane, wish he had an outside shot. Defense needs to be better.

BC - 5.5 - Love Conk, but he's got to be a leader and stay away from the needless mistakes/turnovers.

MM - 5.5 - Love the potential. Nice looking jumper and borderline adequate on D tonight.

DE - 5.5 - He's going to be a fan favorite if he keeps this up. Always around the ball.

CE - 5.5 - In my book, he had an "8" for offense, but a "3" for defense.

RL - 5 - Again, love the potential. He came out aggressive, but nervous. I can live with that. Good passing. Used his body some and his stamina seemed good too. Was hit with some ticky-tack fouls. Showed me a lot, even if he wasn't ultimately successful.

CS - 4 - He's got the talent and the determination, but we're really going to need him to hit that outside shot. Good glue guy, but we need more.

CR - 4 - Not the same guy as the end of last year, just too quiet on both ends. Sounds like he is going through a lot. He's got the talent. I hope things turnaround for him.

PE - Incomplete - Not enough p.t. for me to judge.

From 1-10 (low - high):

KC - 7.5 - Makes me miss KM and WR so much more because I think how good we would be with him as fourth wheel.

JJ - 6 -" Effective driving the lane, wish he had an outside shot. Defense was rough."

MM - 6 - Played under control. I'm fine if he looks to score more.

DE - 5.5 - "He's going to be a fan favorite if he keeps this up. Always around the ball."

CE - 5 - SO UNAGGRESSIVE ON OFFENSE

RL - 4.5 - Yes he has potential, but he played an awful game.

CS - 4 - Not sure if he is talented enough to play at this level

CR - 4 - Not the same guy as the end of last year, just too quiet on both ends. Sounds like he is going through a lot. He's got the talent. I hope things turnaround for him.

BC - 3 - No-show tonight

From 1-10 (low - high):

KC - 6.5 - Best all around player on the court for the Bills. Stay aggressive.

JJ - 6 - Effective driving the lane, wish he had an outside shot. Defense needs to be better.

BC - 5.5 - Love Conk, but he's got to be a leader and stay away from the needless mistakes/turnovers.

MM - 5.5 - Love the potential. Nice looking jumper and borderline adequate on D tonight.

DE - 5.5 - He's going to be a fan favorite if he keeps this up. Always around the ball.

CE - 5.5 - In my book, he had an "8" for offense, but a "3" for defense.

RL - 5 - Again, love the potential. He came out aggressive, but nervous. I can live with that. Good passing. Used his body some and his stamina seemed good too. Was hit with some ticky-tack fouls. Showed me a lot, even if he wasn't ultimately successful.

CS - 4 - He's got the talent and the determination, but we're really going to need him to hit that outside shot. Good glue guy, but we need more.

Boytoy-

Get a hobby.