And you thought the Mich St case was bad...here is another

bsheldon

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news;_ylt=At8fiGJ_5MSg.4gl_WCrJV7evbYF?slug=jn-dunn100510

This will be intriguing. She doesn't want to press charges, but she does have a broken jaw. I would think that is proof of wrong doing and he was arrested. He is their stud and one of the best players in the country. So, this will be very interesting to follow what happens bot at the legal and university levels.

Not intentionally digging up dirt here, but just stumbling upon these as I read on different conferences across the country. Here is another case that may interesting to watch: Of course, I am not at all comparing SLU to the school in question, though.

UNLV leading scorer Tre'Von Willis was arrested on felony assault charges after a woman claimed the guard attacked her, though his penalty for that could be as little as a suspension for one regular season game.

It will be very interesting to see what Baylor does- they are VERY comparable to SLU...

They are actually ranked higher than us (barely) scholastically...

And they are a private, Baptist University with a similar number of students...