Billiken Pants

bk18

So I think Dirty Rican and 05 maybe someone else had the blue and white striped pants kind of like the Indiana warm-ups. I think they were like $90 online. We need to find a company in St. Louis that could make 100 of them and sell them for around $30 a pair. If anyone finds the fabric anywhere, I know someone that can make them. I found nothing online though.

Posted Image

So I think Dirty Rican and 05 maybe someone else had the blue and white striped pants kind of like the Indiana warm-ups. I think they were like $90 online. We need to find a company in St. Louis that could make 100 of them and sell them for around $30 a pair. If anyone finds the fabric anywhere, I know someone that can make them. I found nothing online though.

Posted Image

I would in a heartbeat. I think that needs to be a pre-req for all posters on here. We all wear the pants.

I would in a heartbeat. I think that needs to be a pre-req for all posters on here. We all wear the pants.

Anyone know anyone who works for the Billiken Gear shop in Chaifetz? Even if they custom ordered the pants they'd still sell well around $30 a pair.

I was one of the guys who bought and wore the pants. They are a bit different then IU in that they are checkered. They are $90.00 at loudmouthgolf.com. They were well worth the price considering we were treated like celebrities when we wore them at the games and I also wear them when I play golf every once in a while.

If you do have them made make sure its good material, because I dont want them looking like ######. You cant disrespect the pants like that...

I was one of the guys who bought and wore the pants. They are a bit different then IU in that they are checkered. They are $90.00 at loudmouthgolf.com. They were well worth the price considering we were treated like celebrities when we wore them at the games and I also wear them when I play golf every once in a while.

If you do have them made make sure its good material, because I dont want them looking like ######. You cant disrespect the pants like that...

Backhand agrees with Westy. Go to loudmouth.

I will deliver a forearm shiver to anyone wearing knockoff, cheap blue and white pants.

If not loudmouth, provide the photo of the pants along with a top notch stitching machine to a group of asians and let them run wild. Im a 34/32 in pants. Thanks.

Backhand agrees with Westy. Go to loudmouth.

I will deliver a forearm shiver to anyone wearing knockoff, cheap blue and white pants.

If not loudmouth, provide the photo of the pants along with a top notch stitching machine to a group of asians and let them run wild. Im a 34/32 in pants. Thanks.

+1