now we're on the A10 board

You've obviously made a positive impression on someone.

I own that loser. :lol: He must still be stinging from his banishment here. No SLU fan would start an account on an A10 board to spread that news. If you notice, that is his only two posts on that board. What an idiot!

You need to go on the a10 board and take him down.

To date, the A10 talk is nothing. Why expand it by letting two mental giants go at it. It will go away unless something signifcant materializes and then it will be all over the internet anyway.

To date, the A10 talk is nothing. Why expand it by letting two mental giants go at it. It will go away unless something signifcant materializes and then it will be all over the internet anyway.

You do realize that tenthyear is one of your fellow Mizzou fans, don't you? He has a long history of trolling here and has been banned previously. Agree with what you are saying, but some folks who are not SLU fans, would like to see it expand.

I'm hoping it stays that way, but if it happens I'd rather see the Sybil-esque "I'm the real ace" "No, I'm the real ace" debate anyplace but here.

I'm hoping it stays that way, but if it happens I'd rather see the Sybil-esque "I'm the real ace" "No, I'm the real ace" debate anyplace but here.

No worries. Nobody in their right mind would have believed that thread on the A-10 board was really started by a SLU fan.

I called the poster out today. SLUAce better not be the Ace that's posting here. The Ace here seems to be intelligent.

You are correct sir. Very astute observation, especially your last comment. :huh: As I stated earlier in this thread, that clearly was not posted by a SLU fan. No SLU fan would go running to an A-10 board to do that. There was one anti-SLU troll on this board in particular who I used to kick around. I suspect he got his feelings hurt, so he decided to use my name to post that garbage on that other board. If you notice, he only made two posts on that board. He's not very smart. You will also notice, some other idiot in that thread, chimed in with some pro-Mizzou nonsense. It bears a striking resemblance to some of the stuff the trolls (who are now banned on here) have posted. You were correct for giving that fraud some hell.

You are correct sir. Very astute observation, especially your last comment. :huh: As I stated earlier in this thread, that clearly was not posted by a SLU fan. No SLU fan would go running to an A-10 board to do that. There was one anti-SLU troll on this board in particular who I used to kick around. I suspect he got his feelings hurt, so he decided to use my name to post that garbage on that other board. If you notice, he only made two posts on that board. He's not very smart. You will also notice, some other idiot in that thread, chimed in with some pro-Mizzou nonsense. It bears a striking resemblance to some of the stuff the trolls (who are now banned on here) have posted. You were correct for giving that fraud some hell.

He said he was riding me b/c he thought I was a Charlotte fan. I didn't get the reference unitl I thought about it. He says he's not Billiphan, so I'll take him at his word.

He said he was riding me b/c he thought I was a Charlotte fan. I didn't get the reference unitl I thought about it. He says he's not Billiphan, so I'll take him at his word.

And Metz always claims he's not Metz. Don't believe the trolls. No way a SLU fan starts that up over there. Steve has done a good job of now eliminating the three major trolls from this board. Not surprising that some of them are resurfacing elsewhere ripping SLU. You were correct for calling him out. I find their frustration amusing. If/when the trolls resurface here, they will get called out again. Heck, Pistol just owns Metz. I enjoy when he kicks Metz around.