Clyburn signs with Utah

bk18

So, basically the article is saying Clyburn is coming to SLU? He is really going to help our team!

Sentence # 1:

Marshalltown Community College sophomore Will Clyburn signed his National Letter of Intent on Tuesday afternoon to play basketball at the University of Utah for the 2010-11 season.

Sentence # 1:

Marshalltown Community College sophomore Will Clyburn signed his National Letter of Intent on Tuesday afternoon to play basketball at the University of Utah for the 2010-11 season.

HAHAHA! Dude, seriously! I was fu**ing kidding! are you serious....

I am so used to oh five being that incompetent.

Says the guy that didn't even know Majok's first name. Did I ever say Clyburn was coming?! For that matter did many people think we were actually going to get Clyburn? No, I have yet to say that I have any information on who is transferring and who is coming in. I think you are confusing people talking about a person who has us listed in his top school with people saying hes coming and someones going. If people aren't goign to talk about this kind of stuff their would be nothign to talk about ala the Soderberg era, which you did not experience. So don't persecute people for getting excited about the program. Stop being so gotdamn self righteous and go back to your ****** and ultimate frisbee.